To Order Call: 855-777-2247
Monday-Friday 10am-6pm Eastern
Tubular construction throughout with a durable bottom seal, make these bags the best on the market. All of our liners are engineered to provide over three times the impact and twice the tensile strength of traditional low-density polyethylene bags. They are formulated to provide better performance at lower gauges.
1) Measure the width, depth and height of the box to be lined. The depth should be the shorter side.
2) To determine the Width (W) of the bag, add 1" to the width of
3) To determine the Depth (D) of the bag, add 1" to the depth
of the box.
4) The Length (L) of the bag is determined by adding the depth
to the height of the box plus 6" to allow coverage of the box contents.
1) Measure the diameter and height of the container to be lined.
2) To determine the Circumference (C) of the container, multiply
the diameter by 3.14.
3) To determine the Width (W) of the bag, divide the
Circumference (C) by 2. Add 1" for a looser fit.
4) To determine the Length (L) of the bag, add the diameter
to the height. Add 5" for overhang.
Example: If the container size is 12"(diameter) x 30"(height), the bag dimensions are as follows: Width (W) is 20" Length (L) is 47"
If you purchase 25 cases or rolls, of a single qualifying item and you can wait 10 days, we will manufacture the bags just for you. We save on carrying inventory and pass the savings on to you.
Enter Coupon Code:
I Can Wait at checkout.